People choose to support Kingston’s hospitals for many different reasons.
Since 2005, more than 40,000 unique donors have given gifts to our hospitals by people across Southeastern Ontario, including individuals, service clubs, faith groups, businesses, and local governments.
- Fourteen municipalities across the region served by Kingston’s three teaching hospitals have collectively donated $20 million dollars
- 83 donors made leadership gifts of $100,000 or more
- 500 community (third party) events have raised more than $3.5 million
- Almost 23,000 individual donors chose to make a gift to the hospitals for the first time
- 103 donors provided planned gifts from their estate