Welcome to UHKF’s Circle of Care program. This program is designed to recognize the annual gifts you make in support of the Kingston hospitals.
The “Annual Giving” program includes the sum total of your UHKF-receipted gifts, regardless of hospital designation, in the calendar year.
As an eligible donor, you are automatically considered a member of the Circle of Care, based on the sum total of your gifts within the calendar year.
Membership in the Circle of Care and the benefits described below continue for as long as you maintain your respective annual contribution level.
Where are you in the Circle of Care?
|Champion||$1,000 – $4,999|
|Friend||$500 – $999|
|Supporter||$100 – 499|
What are the benefits of your membership? (We’re glad you asked!)
Supporters who Care receive:
- An Invitation to Passport to Healthcare tours
- Our Circle of Care newsletter twice a year!
Friends who Care receive:
- All of the benefits of Supporters who Care PLUS
- Name displayed on the annual giving wall at Kingston General Hospital, Hotel Dieu Hospital and Providence Care
- Name displayed on the UHKF Virtual Hall of Honour donor wall
- Invitation to the annual Celebration of Giving event
- UHKF newsletters (print and electronic)
- All of the benefits of Friends who Care PLUS
- Invitation to special presentation luncheons
- A copy of the Annual Giving Report
- A thank you call from a volunteer for each gift received
- All of the benefits of Champions who Care PLUS
- Invitation to a special “Ambassadors who Care” event co-hosted by UHKF and/or hospitals’ leadership