Kingston Fitness Fights Kids Cancer is a Kingston-wide initiative kick started in 2016 by local business Apex Indoor Cycling and local resident Ken Cross partnering with Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation. The goal was to raise much-needed funds for childhood cancer programs supporting Kingston-area families by harnessing the power of Kingston’s fitness community!
That first event saw 200 participants raising an incredible $36,000! 100% of which went to the Children’s Cancer Fund at the Kingston General Hospital.
The April 8th 2017 event will be even bigger! Involving more fitness businesses offering more participation options for you our goal is to get as many people moving, sweating and energized while raising even more funds for the Children’s Cancer Fund at the Kingston General Hospital and the local Camp Trillum’s OuR Island oncology camp!
Join us and participate
- Please see below for all the different events planned at partnering fitness facilities. Each event is unique and geared towards physical fitness with our overall goal of raising $100,000 to support to local children and families.
- There’s no registration fee for you, just a commitment to raise the minimum funds of $200 per person.
- Please click the Participate button, choose your location and set up your fundraising page.
- If you have already participated with us before then click Login and use your previous login information.
Donate to the overall cause
- Can’t join us on the day but want to support the overall event and the cause?
- Please click the Donate to the cause button - 100% of the funds will be split equally between the Child’s Cancer Fund at the Kingston General Hospital and Camp Trillium’s OuR Island oncology camp.
Donate to a specific individual or team
- Looking to donate to a specific person or team?
- Please click on the Search button to find a registered individual or team to support.